- Governor Issues 2nd Amendment Protection Month Proclamation
- 2013 Bills signed by the Governor
- 2013 Bills allowed to become law without signature
- 2013 Bills Vetoed by the Governor
- LINE COMMISSION: Executive Summary
- LINE COMMISSION: Full Report
- 2013 State of the State and Budget Address
- Fiscal Year 2014 Executive Budget publications
- TRICARE Immunization Program - funding solution for children with TRICARE insurance
- Prescription Drug Drop Off - find one of Idaho's 18 prescription drug drop off locations
- Transparent.idaho.gov – Access Idaho's financial records.
- John William Jackson Fund – Learn more about the fund that has granted over $238,000 to Idaho organizations.
- Just Make the Shift – Opportunity is closer than you think.
- Governor´s House (Old Simplot Mansion) – Donated to the state by Jack and Esther Simplot for the purpose of a residence for future governors.
- Children In Nature – Be Outside!We connect children with nature in Idaho, from backyards to mountaintops.
- IDeal–The Idaho College Savings Program provides families with an affordable way to save for college.